Nathan & Nathan PC is growing! We are in search of a full time Consumer Relations Specialist to join our team in our Birmingham, AL, office. We are a creditor’s rights firm that is looking for competitive, self-starters that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Whether you already know the business or want to learn, there is room for growth at Nathan & Nathan.
· Contact consumers via phone regarding past due debt
· Managing Inbound & Outbound calls
· Meeting/Exceeding all production goals
· Understanding and fully complying with all Federal, State, and Local collection laws and practices
· Other duties as required.
· HS Diploma or GED
· Customer Service experience
· Call center experience is a plus.
· Bilingual – Spanish Speaking (preferred)
· Extremely reliable
· Self-motivation with a Competitive spirit
· Excellent Communication & Customer Service Skills
· Computer savvy
· Ability to multitask
Location & Schedule
· Birmingham, AL
· Travel: none
· Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5.
Compensation and Benefits
· Hourly rate of pay based upon experience + monthly bonus potential (uncapped, after completion of training period)
· Paid Time Off (PTO): 10 days + Holidays
· Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and 401k
· Promotional opportunities within the firm
Since 1991, the creditors’ rights law firm of Nathan & Nathan, P.C. has provided local and national businesses innovative and cost-effective collections and legal solutions throughout the state of Alabama. In response to the requests of several clients, the firm expanded its collections operation to Tennessee in 2005, to Mississippi in 2013 and to Georgia in 2014.
Nathan & Nathan, P.C. continues to specialize exclusively in collections and creditors’ rights focusing on the quick and efficient pursuit of the maximum recoveries for our clients while strictly complying with all applicable local, state, and federal laws. Nathan & Nathan places a unique emphasis on supreme customer service related to both our internal and external customers. We pride ourselves on working with, not against, consumers, which we feel provides the greatest benefit for our clients.
Not only do we avail ourselves of all available avenues of the legal process for our clients, but we employ a state-of-the-art collections management software system to track each account. We continue to take advantage of all technological advancements in our rapidly changing industry, and we cater to our diversified national and local clients by adopting various strategies and procedures unique to each of their respective needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour