Nathan & Nathan is a rapidly growing law firm and has a fantastic full time opportunity for a qualified and experienced Network/Systems Administrator with skills in information security, Office 365 management, and network administration.
You will be working with a wide range of technologies including Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux servers, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell, enterprise AV software, internal CMS, iSCSI SAN, MS Exchange, Office 365, SQL Server, etc.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills and time management skills, be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail, and be able to think outside the box.
Primary responsibilities Include:
· Manage Windows updates using WSUS
· Manage application updates
· Manage AV software
· Network security
· Manage information security policies and procedures
· Point person for information security audits
· Manage firewalls
Secondary responsibilities as time permits:
· Assist with process automation projects
· Help document client EDIs
· Fulfill data requests using SQL
· Publish reports using SSRS
· Write interfaces using SSIS
· 1+ years of professional experience related to network administration and information security
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Experience with information security
· Experience with WSUS and patch management
· Experience with Windows and Linux servers preferred
· Network administration experience
· Hands on experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
· Experience with PowerShell
· CompTIA A+, Network+, or Security+ certifications preferred.
· MCP, Dell or other industry recognized certifications preferred but not required.
· Nathan & Nathan offers competitive benefits including health insurance, a 401K with match when vested, vacation time, and a flexible work environment.