Nathan & Nathan PC is growing! We are in search of a full time Legal Admin to join our suit team in our Nashville, TN, office. We are a creditors’ rights firm that is looking for competitive, self-starters that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
The main role of Legal Admin I is to maintain and manage the flow of all documentation that goes in and out of the firm.
· Scanning documents into the case management system, including but not limited to correspondence from consumers, clients, and attorneys; affidavits; ACH forms; and other legal documents
· Lien Recordation with the courts by requesting and recording copies of judgments
· Mailing all outgoing documents from the firm, including but not limited to garnishments, consent judgments, default judgments, discovery responses, garnishment releases, motions, and other legal documents
· Sorting and passing out mail to the legal department; this includes placing documents in appropriate bins for scanning, delivering mail to designated persons, and placing file numbers on documents
· Other duties as assigned.
· Data entry
· Detail Oriented
· Excellent Communication Skills – with both internal and external partners, both verbal and written
Location & Schedule
· Nashville, TN
· Travel: none
· Hours: Mon-Fri, with flexible start and finish times.
Compensation and Benefits
· Rate of pay based upon experience
· Paid Time Off (PTO): 10 days + Holidays
· Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and 401k
· Promotional opportunities within the firm