Nathan & Nathan PC is growing! We are in search of a full time Paralegal to join our team in our Birmingham, AL, office. We are a creditors’ rights firm that is looking for competitive, self-starters that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. A Paralegal is experienced in all parts of the legal process and can take ownership over a portfolio of work for a particular client or state that the Firm supports.
· Preparation of legal documents, such as, but not limited to, briefs, pleadings, appeals, and affidavits
· Preforms clerical duties such as data entry, reading and routing mail and email, composing and typing routine correspondence, etc.
· Communication with internal and external partners
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma/GED
· Extremely reliable
· Process Focused
· Self-motivation with a Competitive spirit
· Excellent Communication & Customer Service Skills
· Computer savvy
· Ability to multitask
· FDCPA, UDAAP knowledge is a plus.
Location & Schedule
· Birmingham, AL
· Travel: none
· Hours: Mon-Fri, with flexible start and finish times.
Compensation and Benefits
· Rate of pay based upon experience
· Paid Time Off (PTO): 10 days + Holidays
· Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and 401k
· Promotional opportunities within the firm