Nathan & Nathan PC is growing! We are in search of a full time Garnishment Clerk to join our team in our Birmingham, AL, office. We are a creditors’ rights firm that is looking for competitive, self-starters that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. A Garnishment Clerk is responsible for the facilitation of the garnishment process, which includes, but is not limited to, assembly of documents, fees, payments, filing, service, data entry, and problem solving. This position also includes communication with the Garnishment Specialist, Attorneys, and other internal and external sources.
· Assemble, Reviewing, and Processing garnishments
· Resolving discrepancies
· Partnering with attorneys to achieve garnishment approvals
· Processing Garnishment releases
· Mailing documents to court
· Data entry
· Communication with internal and external partners
· Other duties as assigned.
· HS Diploma or GED
· Experience with the Alabama Garnishment process is a plus.
· Extremely reliable
· Self-motivation with a Competitive spirit
· Excellent Communication & Customer Service Skills
· Computer savvy
· Ability to multitask
Location & Schedule
· Birmingham, AL
· Travel: none
· Hours: Mon-Fri, with flexible start and finish times.
Compensation and Benefits
· Rate of pay based upon experience
· Paid Time Off (PTO): 10 days + Holidays
· Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and 401k
· Promotional opportunities within the firm